EI-300 uses light and resistant materials for the SBS System in
order to reduce inertia.
- Single and two planes balancing.
- Variable speed with an inverter.
- Adjustable pulleys.
- Three liberty axis for each pedestal to allow free movement.
- Manual adjust for power transmission and supports distance.
- Bearing based soft bearing suspension system to avoid mechanical looseness.
- Axial support system.
- Sensors integrated to
- Cantilever Bearing support.
- Easy calibration.
Soft Bearing Suspension System
The Soft Bearing Suspension System (SBS) is designed to allow free radial displacement. SBS minimizes friction and mechanical losses among its aluminum components.
EI-300 Balancing Machine incorpores two suspensions that supports up to 300 kg (150 kg each). SBS mechanism allows to improve balancings with a very high precision on almost any kind of rotating parts. With this system, all balancings will be performed at higher frequencies and allows to the rotor spin around its gravity center instead of its geometric center.